Amber Sun Dangle Earrings ” SOLARIS” definitely radiate cheerful goodness. How can you not feel happy each and every time you see the Mona Lisa smiles on the sun faces of these artisan made copper dangles?
The cheery copper sun charms created from start to finish by Kristi of Kristi Bowman Design. Suns put in a kiln and fired at high heat. A very detailed circular sun face is inscribed into the middle of each piece with eight flares radiating out from each face. There is a great deal of texture to the charms, the sun faces raised from the flares and the background. Because of their handmade nature, they are very similar but not exactly the same. The sun faces are slightly domed with a fairly smooth back. The suns wire wrapped to the upper part of the earrings with copper wire.
Amber Sun Dangle Earrings
- Copper sun face charms: app. 19 mm x 1.5 mm; artisan made
- Honey amber yellow lampwork glass beads: app. 12 mm x 9 mm; artisan made
- Faceted red Czech glass rondelles: app. 6 mm x 4 mm
- Translucent orange Czech glass beads: app. 5 mm x 3 mm
- Metal: copper and sterling silver
- Earwires: sterling silver French hooks
- Length: app. 2.25” / 5.7 cm measured from the top curve of the earwires
or to see all my handmade creations!