Handmade Irish Crochet Roses Key Chain that has Red Roses and Green Leaves made in the Irish Crochet technique. There is a Crocheted Key Chain from the Roses and Leaves to the Key Ring and Hook.
RSS Designs In Fiber crocheted this Key Chain with 2 Irish Crochet Multi-layer Roses and 3 Irish Crochet Leaves. See the descriptions and Closeup Photo below.
- Each Burgundy Red 3D Rose is 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
- The 2 larger Green Leaves are 3 inches long, while the smaller leaf is 2 3/4 inches long.
The 8 Inch Long Green Braided Crochet Cord is tightly crocheted in a braid stitch. This crocheted cord is 4 inches from the leaves to the key ring.
Irish Crochet Roses Key Chain
I totally enjoy crocheting Irish Crochet Flowers and Leaves!
I think they make a great little Colorful Key Chain to carry around with you and should be easy to find in a:
- Purse – or
- Knapsack – or
RSS Designs In Fiber crocheted this Key Chain with strong, colorfast cotton crochet thread, which should therefore hold up to use and is easily hand-washable:
- DMC Traditions Cotton Crochet Thread, Size 10 in Burgundy Red
- DMC Baroque Cotton Crochet Thread, Size 10 in Christmas Green
WASHABLE – I recommend Hand Washing in cool water in mild liquid detergent (no bleach) and air drying – pin out to shape if desired.
Read “My RSS Designs In Fiber Blog” for more information, Photos and Videos about my Handmade!
All items at RSS Designs In Fiber are handmade by Ruth Sandra Sperling!! If you are interested in a Custom Version of this Product – a Different Size or Different Colors, Please “Contact Me” for A Custom Order. ~~~~ Shipping for this …….. is for Priority Mail in the USA only!
Email RSS Designs In Fiber via the Contact Button below for the 2 Shipping Options Below:
- If you want USPS Priority Express Mail, Email me to get a Custom Reserved USA Listing.
- If you are outside the USA and would like to purchase this, Email for a Custom Reserved International Listing!
Visit my Shop on Bonanza or Etsy to see some of my other creations available! Contact me if you would like any Custom Order in the type of Fiber Arts I do via the Contact Button Below. Return to My Shop here or visit my Shop on Bonanza or Etsy to purchase more beautiful handmade products like these!