Dog Face Earrings are just adorable! You can’t help but to smile when you see these unique HAPPY DOG earrings! The one of a kind beauties, a perfect gift for a dog lover, features artisan made ceramic dog face discs, artisan lampwork glass beads and copper. The ceramic discs were individually handmade from white ceramic clay and kiln fired twice for strength and durability. The design is so very whimsical: a textured, raised puppy dog face with a happy smile. The glaze is a high shine peach color (hard to photograph due to reflections) and brings out the dog faces perfectly since some glaze settled in the more recessed areas. The back of the discs are also glazed in peach. Because the discs were individually created, they are very similar but not exactly the same. The earrings are lightweight to wear.
Dog Face Earrings
- Ceramic dog face discs: app. 22 mm x 5 mm (0.86” x 0.2”); artisan handmade by Michelle McCarthy
- Lampwork glass beads: app. 12 mm x 7 mm (0.47” x 0.27”); artisan handmade by Terry Turner
- Metal: copper and sterling silver
- Earwires: sterling silver French hooks with copper bead accents
- Length: app. 2.25” / 5.7 cm measured from the top curve of the earwires